Hello, Please create a research brief paper answering the below questions:
- Write a research brief on the topic of arbitration cases which answers the following questions:
factors, other than the facts of the case, can influence an
arbitrator’s judgment and decision? Provide case examples that
illustrate these factors.
- Do these factors pose a problem? Why or why not? What if anything should be done?
- Have these factors changed during the past 10 years?
- What advice would you give the managers and union representatives based on your research in preparing for an arbitration case?
- Use appropriate section headings to organize your brief.
- Utilize Blooms Taxonomy & Critical Writing as a guide https://embteach.com/2016/04/13/blooms-taxonomy-an…
- Your research brief should be 600 words and include a title page and reference page. The paper must use APA 6th edition formatting. You
must use, Holley, W. H., Jennings, K. M., &
Wolters, R. S. (2012). The labor relations process (10th Ed.). Mason,
OH: South-Western., and the below sources. NO OTHER SOURCES ARE NEEDED.
PLEASE USE THE BELOW SOURCES IN THE PAPER:
https://www.law360.com/capitalmarkets/articles/846… – In The Hot Seat: Wells Fargo Displays Arbitration’s Failure