this stage, you have a solid understanding of the problem the company
is facing and you have provided a solution for your client. Now, you
want Gladwell Grocery Stores to accept your
project plan. Mr. Bell likes your idea and would like you to present
your project plan to the executive board.
the feedback from your instructor on previous assignments, the
textbook, and any other resources provided in the course and create a
professional project plan that you will be presenting to the executive
board of Gladwell Grocery Store.
Please include the following elements:
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Introduction to the Problem
- Business Analysis
- Proposal Overview
- HRIS Type and Comparison
- Recommendation for an HRIS Vendor
- Project Management Roadmap
do not simply copy and paste Phases 1-3. The previous phases were
considered raw data, and now you will be summarizing and finalizing your
findings. You want to apply critical thinking to describe the data you
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
the current issue that the business is facing and propose an HRIS
solution. Introduce the HR function that you chose as the focus of your
business proposal, and explain the potential benefit for the business if
that function is addressed.
a type of HRIS for the organization in the scenario. Discuss the
function that the HRIS serves, and identify how that system will solve
the business issue.
and contrast at least two (2) HRIS vendors. Based on this comparison,
make a case for the one (1) vendor that you recommend for your client.
- Create a project management roadmap for the client with projected timelines. Discuss the costs associated with the implementation, justifying your claims with HR metrics and cost benefit analysis.
- Use at least (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your
professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not
included in the required page length.
a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The
reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the strategy of the organization, the HR strategy, and HR programs with HRIS.
- Analyze key elements of the design in database HR relationships and evaluate system considerations in the design.
- Create an HRIS needs analysis and evaluate the acquisition process.
- Analyze HR metrics to support the justification of the cost of an HRIS.
- Create a project management plan and prepare the organization for the implementation.
- Analyze the complexities of HRIS administration.
- Evaluate the role of HRIS with performance management, compensation, benefits, and payroll.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource information systems using proper writing mechanics.