Imagine you are working with a partner to plan and host a workshop on
leadership. There will be 100 people attending. Review the following
optional articles and videos that detail creating a PowerPoint
presentation for this assignment:
- “Create your first PowerPoint 2013 presentation” by Microsoft, found at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/create-your-first-powerpoint-2013-presentation-RZ102925085.aspx?CTT=5&origin=HA102809627.
- “Top Ten Slide Tips” by Garr Reynolds, found at http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/design/.
- “Top 10 Best Practices When Using PowerPoint for Presentations” found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtygW25vj_I.
Write a five to seven (5-7) slide narrated PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Describe what strengths you would like your partner to have for this particular task, and why.
- Explain how the strengths you have chosen for your partner would complement your strengths.
- Identify the top two leadership points you would want to share at the workshop, and discuss why you selected those points.
- Address two additional leadership traits that can assist in managing conflict and improve communication within the organization.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and at least
one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensure
that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.http://www.lynda.com/Business-Skills-tutorials/Being-leader-micromanager/126132/150438-4.html?org=strayer.edu