Due Week 8 and worth 280 points
To conclude your marketing plan, in Assignment 3, you will describe
the company’s, marketing strategy, implementation strategy, expansion
plan, social media strategy, monitoring methods, and integrated
marketing communication strategy.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a six to seven (6-7) page paper in which you:
- Develop the company’s branding, pricing, and distribution strategy.
- Classify the company’s major competitors as inter- or
intra-competitors. Categorize the competitors’ major strengths and
- Develop the differentiation strategy in relation to the closest competitor.
- Establish whether the company’s intention is to be a leader or follower within the industry.
- Specify two (2) social media and / or media tools that you would use
as you develop your plan. Justify each of your chosen tools.
- Suggest the integrated marketing communications that are most
relevant for your marketing plan. Relate each marketing communication to
your company’s advertising strategy.
- Use at least five (5) academic resources that address sustainability
and monitoring of effective marketing plans and determine the
applicability for your hypothetical company. These resources should be
industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop strategies to assess performance and achieve marketing goals.
- Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products.
- Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
- Evaluate marketing research tools involved in the marketing process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.
for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic /
organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the
following rubric found here.