Analyze labor statistics from different countries in order make a recommendation for an overseas manufacturing site for a selected organization. Then, prepare an 8–10-slide PowerPoint presentation to present your findings to decisions makers and members of the management team.
HR professionals are often called upon to present recommendations to corporate management and other stakeholders for increasing an organization’s effectiveness. The ability to create a succinct and comprehensive presentation is a valuable skill to possess.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply human resource strategies to business needs.
- Compare data to recommend options to organizational management.
- Use human resource strategies to resolve business needs.
- Competency 2: Prepare appropriate communication to facilitate management decision-making.
- Prepare professional proposal and presentation for organizational management consideration.
- Develop recommendations to facilitate management decision-making.
- Competency 4: Appreciate the strategic value of HRM within a competitive global business environment.
- Analyze how an overseas labor solution meets organizational needs.