Good job on the Proposal, these are the comments that were given by the instructor:
I am looking for an extensive interview with one person and relating their experiences to the topics we have discussed. So, what are their experiences in employment, ADA, accommodations, discrimination, added expenses due to disability, etc. Want to see the first hand experiences of a person with a disability. I look forward to reading your paper
Once again please log into the account in order to see the requirements for the assignment, below i have pasted the description of what is needed on the final paper. If you have any questions please let me know.
For this assignment, each student will write a paper that involves either an extensive interview with a person with a disability or an application of the principles of this course to at least two current events involving disability and/or people with disabilities. In this paper, students will integrate information from class readings and discussions with what they learn from the interviews or additional readings. The paper will synthesize academic material with the experiences of a person(s) with a disability.
Format Requirements for Applied Final Project:
- Font = 12 point; Arial or Times New Roman. Line spacing 2.0. If you do not adhere to this format, points will be deducted.
- The paper will be 8 – 10 pages in length not including the title page or references.
- Please use in-text citations in American Psychological Association (APA) style, as shown in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. To review APA style, see http://www.umuc.edu/library/citationguides.html, or a manual on APA style. List all documents used in a bibliography at the end of your paper, and follow bibliographic formatting as shown in UMUC’s Guide to Writing and Research, or in the APA style guide mentioned above.
- Be sure to use appropriate language; do NOT use colloquial language; this is an official written assignment.
- Grammar and spelling are important to this assignment.
- Students are encouraged make use of the UMUCEffectiveWritingCenter when preparing their papers.