The Just Us! Coffee Roasters case document provides detailed information regarding the organization which provides the focus for this assignment.The template below provides an outline of the work to be completed.
- Introduce the company and provide the audience with some background information about the company.This introduction should include the brand story and what the brand is known fo
- What is the state of the economy?
- What are the current trends in cultural and social values?
- What are the current political values and trends?
- Is there any pending federal, state, or local legislation that could alter the environment?
- Any threats to the environment, and therefore the firm?
- Conduct a Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Is the industry attractive?What factors make it attractive?Unattractive?
- What are the objectives of the firm?
- What is the firm’s financial condition?
- What is the management philosophy?
- What does the organizational structure tell you about how decisions are made?
- What are the objectives of the marketing strategy?
- To what target market is the strategy directed?
- What competitive advantage does the marketing strategy offer?
- What good and/or service does the organization offer?What consumer need does the product solve?What is the brand promise?
- What promotional mix, channels of distribution, and pricing strategies are being used by the organization?
- Identify strengths of the organization and answer the following questions:
- How does this strength affect the operations of the organization?
- How does this strength assist the company in meeting the needs of its target market(s)?
- Identify weaknesses of the organization and answer the following questions:
- How does this weakness affect the operations of the organization?
- How does knowledge of this weakness assist the organization in meeting the needs of its target market(s)?
- Identify opportunities in the industry (and/or external environment) and answer the following questions:
- How is this opportunity related to serving the needs of our target market?
- What actions must the organization take to capitalize on this opportunity?
- Identify threats in the industry (and/or external environment) and answer the following questions:
- How is this threat related to serving the needs of our target market?
- What actions must the organization take to prevent this threat from limiting the capabilities of the organization?
- What is the primary problem in the case?Secondary problems? What are the ramifications of these problems in the long run?Short run?Include quantitative and qualitative analysis in your response.
Connections to Marketing Management
- Based upon the problem identified, make a connection to two (2) applicable marketing management concepts.This discussion should incorporate a minimum of five (5) scholarly, peer-reviewed resources.The textbook should also be utilized in this discussion.
- Based on the problem identified and the marketing management concepts discussed, what are two strategic alternatives for the company?Discuss the alternatives making sure to include the costs and benefits associated with each.
- Select the one best strategic alternative.In your recommendation, explain why this is the best alternative.Support your recommendations with data.
- Prepare an APA-formatted report to address all aspects of the assignment.
- This report should be no less than 10 pages. Images do not count towards your 10 pages of content.
- You must have at least 10 references (5 must be scholarly peer-reviewed articles). All outside sources should be referenced and must be properly cited within the text and included on the reference page