1. Review article “Edward Joseph Snowden.” Bio. A&E Television Networks, 2014. Web. 05 Aug.2014.
2. Read the article “Edward Snowden: Hero or Traitor?” transcript of a case study, Harvard John F. Kennedy School of Government.
3. Other articles:
- CNN U.S. “Edward Snowden’s Interview: Ten Things We Learned” by Catherine Shoichet
- “Would You Feel Differently about Snowden, Greenwald, and Assange If You Knew What They Really Thought?” by Sean Wilentz, contributing editor at New Republic and Professor of American History, Princeton University.
4. Post your thoughts on whether Edward Snowden should be viewed as a patriot or a traitor to the Discussion Forum.
5. Use the Discussion Forum – Traitor or Patriot? to address this topic by posting your thoughts on the question posed.Your post must be substantive.You may also respond to other student’s ideas.
Students will assess the costs v. benefits of leaking classified materials, and determining if it is justified.