For this Major Assignment 2, you will finalize your analysis in your Part 3, Results section, and finalize your presentation of results from the different data sources. Also, for this week, you will complete the Part 4, Trustworthiness and Summary section to finalize the last part of this Major Assignment 2.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the social change articles found in this week’s Learning Resources.
Part 4: Trustworthiness and Summary
- Trustworthiness—summarize across the different data sources and respond to the following:
- What themes are in common?
- What sources have different themes?
- Explain the trustworthiness of your findings, in terms of:
- Dependability strategies
- Based on the results of your analyses, how would you answer the question: “What is the meaning of social change for Walden graduate students?”
- Self-Reflection—Has your own understanding of you as a positive social change agent changed? Explain your reasoning.
- Based on your review of the three articles on social change, which one is aligned with your interests regarding social change and why? Zero plagiarizing, quote work, no.com’s