Sales Directors spend countless hours developing sales and marketing strategies to acquire new customers—yet few invest the time to create strong sales hiring and on boarding practices to prepare the salespeople who implement those sales and marketing strategies. Unless your product sells itself, your sales force determines the organization’s success.
Review the article, which can be found in the link below, about hiring salespeople. As you read, consider the following questions: How do you know which skills and behavioral traits to look for in a candidate? What are your top three interview questions for a potential sales representative?
Your initial/main post should be posted by Thursday. You should include at least two substantive posts to classmates by Sunday.
Respond to two or more of your classmate’s postings in any of the following ways:
- Build on something your classmate said.
- Explain why and how you see things differently.
- Ask a probing or clarifying question.
- Share an insight from having read your classmate’s posting.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Expand on your classmate’s posting
Refer to the discussion grading rubric for more information on expectations of class discussions.