To confirm: there is not a book for this class. All readings are posted in your weekly modules. Once you have read and watched the links you can complete the journals.
Make sure you look in the announcements section frequently so that we all stay on the same page. That is going to be where I will post schedule change information and any important tips/ additional readings!
For full credit each question must include:
- quote from the reading and thoughtful response to that quote. Highlight in blue
- An example related to the question and the reading that relates to your personal life. Highlight in Yellow
- An example related to the question and the reading that comes from an outside source (movie, TV, Magazine, previous courses, etc.) Highlight in Green
- Through completion of all elements of the question
- A question you had about the reading, your answer and one outside source you used to find the answer cited in APA formatting Highlighted in purple
Most answers are from 5-10 sentences depending on question and your personal interaction with the reading.