My experiment is the same as this one on this link.
(right click this link to open)
You must hand in a 1 to 2 page paper on your experiment or your final literature search results. This paper must include all references used and cited in proper MLA or APA format. Paper must be submitted by deadline.
In addition, your paper must address all of the following requirements:
- Research followed standard scientific procedure whether original research or literature search.
- Explains background of topic.
- Explains experiment and results
- Presents accurate conclusions based on data
- Research showed limited bias
- Used a minimum of 3 peer reviewed sources.
- College level writing proper grammar and minimal spelling errors.
Make a power point
After conducting your study prepare your presentation. Post your results as a presentation on the discussion board and maintain topic discussion during the time-period given. Presentation style chosen should be effective for type of research. Post presentation by deadline.
Your presentation must address all of the following requirements:
- Explain the topic background.
- Explain your procedure.
- Explain your results.
- Questions encourage further discussion.
- Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed papers used to gather background information on your topic or used to interpret results.