Write a 5–7-page recruitment and selection plan based on best practices and approaches for either Java Corp. or an organization of your choice.
Attracting top talent that fits the organization is of considerable importance. The ability to recruit and select talented people is one of the foundational skills for any human resource (HR) professional and one that will be utilized throughout your career.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply human resource strategies to business needs.
- Outline a recruitment process to meet organizational objectives for the selected company.
- Competency 2: Analyze core functions of human resource management.
- Analyze the role of the recruiter.
- Explain an organization’s legal considerations for recruitment and selection functions.
- Competency 3: Analyze the strategic value of human resource management within a competitive global business environment.
- Analyze how to measure success of the chosen selection method for the selected company.
- Competency 4: Communicate effectively in a scholarly and professional manner.
- Write in a professional style using APA citations and format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.