PowerPoint presentation of 6–8 slides
(not including title/reference slides) with speaker notes (min
You were asked to choose a
quality-improvement standard within health care to discuss. This standard could
be related to credentialing, patient safety, utilization management services,
home health care, or long-term care. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of
6–8 slides that will display the following information:
- Define and explain the quality process you chose.
- Define descriptive versus inferential
statistics. If you were to survey your members, describe the form of the 4
levels of measurement that would be suited for your task (i.e. nominal,
interval, ordinal, and ratio).
- Identify the purpose of the measure.
- Illustrate how patients or members have benefited or
will benefit from the process.
- Identify which types of health care organizations are
impacted by the standard.
- Based on your knowledge of the standard being
discussed, provide 1–3 changes that you might recommend. If you do not
have any recommendations, then provide your reasons for not having a