the reading is about “Good Ergonomics is Good Economics”
- Please follow what is asking
- Your submissions should be about 1 page, single-spaced, 11pt font.
- Full credit will be given for submitting on time with reasonable content, including both summary question/comment, and meeting length requirements
- The response should contain a summary of key points of reading, in your own words.
- Please also include either or both an insightful question about some aspect of the material, or a comment on how the reading relates to other course concepts or examples from your own experiences.
Students are assigned at least one weekly reading assignment to include peer‐reviewed seminal or breakthrough
articles specific to the upcoming lecture. Students are required to summarize the findings of the article in a single
page summary (one page +/‐ one paragraph, single‐line spacing, 11pt font) and include a comment and/or
question for discussion. The comment may include how materials relate to other course concepts or examples
from your own life experience. The question may address any aspect of the paper including something that was
confusing or about applying the material to different contexts. The completed assignments will be submitted
before the lecture when the reading will be discussed (close of business Monday). Full credit will be given for
submitting on time with reasonable content, including both summary questions and/or comment, and meeting