I have an evaluation research for a pubic program in Saudi Arabia. The identification of the program is attached, and the file name is (Identifying the program).
What I want you to do is “Your Task” is to make (AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY for this research).
WHAT IS AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY? So please follow each point here
An annotated bibliography is a list of citations of articles, documents, and studies. Each citation is followed by a brief (usually about 150 words) descriptive and evaluative paragraph, the annotation. The purpose of the annotation is to inform the reader of the relevance, accuracy, and quality of the sources cited. Your annotated bibliography should include at least 15 journal article, studies sources. Please try to find something exactly like the identified program in Saudi Arabia, or such or very similar program in another countries.
Creating an annotated bibliography calls for the application of a variety of intellectual skills: concise exposition, succinct analysis, and informed library research. First, locate and record citations to articles, and documents that may contain useful information and ideas on your topic. Briefly examine and review the actual items. Then choose those works that provide a variety of perspectives on your topic. Cite the book, article, or document using APA style. Write a concise annotation that summarizes the central theme and scope of the article. Include one or more paragraphs that
1) What are the central concepts in the literature?
2) What methods and designs have been used?
3) What findings or conclusions can be drawn from this literature? What are the explanations given for these findings?
Develop a set of working evaluation questions for further analysis. The evaluation questions can be simple statements about the expected relationships deduced from current literature; or they can observations of gaps in the literature and your reasoned expectations of how gap(s) can be filled. Included in your literature review should be a theoretical/conceptual model that explains the interrelationships among factors.
1) Evaluate the authority or background of the author ,
2) Comment on the intended audience ,
3) Compare or contrast this work with another you have cited ,
4) Explain how this work contributes to your understanding of your topic .
Self-evaluation : When you submit your work, include a typed cover page that addresses the following: Why did you choose these sources for your annotated bibliography? In what way do they highlight and strengthen the evaluation you will be proposing? What might be some of the weakness of the sources you chose?
Please follow the below instructions as well one be one and do not miss any point when you follow the citation by a brief:
1) Write if there is any definition or terms needs to be clarified before you start talking about the article or study.
2) What is the main idea, (the goal/purpose of this article, or study), what is the whole study/article is about? And why this document is important? What will you be able to do in the future?
3) Make an introduction “what are you going to talk about by order”. The introduction should include each point that will be discussed and explained in the brief and should include all-important points.
4) Start your brief explains each point by order that given in the introduction. Trey to be clears, specific, direct, using simple English words, and organized.
5) You need to critique each doc. and answer the following questions (very important)
1. What is stated purpose of the study?
2. What methodology was used? Are there methodological flaws that should be considered?
3. What are the findings, statistical and practical significance of these results?
4. Did the authors consider all relevant studies? If not, how might this have changed the conclusions?
5. Have the authors discussed all relevant limitations?
6. Are the conclusions justified based on the results presented? Have the authors ruled out alternative explanations to the study findings? Are you confident in the study results?
7. How does the study fit with other research on the subject?
8. Are the study results relevant to a Public Administration setting?
9) I will release payment only if I receive professional work and all instruction have been followed. Also, if the work is clean from plagiarism or any integrity problem and I will check that. I will also increase the amount paid if you exceed my expectations.
10) The work should be delivering in 1 day only. If you can submit it before this deadline it would be better.
11) The numbers of pages should be no less than 15 pages single-spaced or 30 pages double-spaced. You can also write more if you want. That mean each bibliography “total 15 sources” should be described in at least one page single spaced.
16) Make sure that each source is very relevant to the program I identified.
17) Make a summary for all sources.