Bullet points should address the questions below. Repeat the specific case questions or key words from them, and then provide a brief response in bullet-point form. Bullet points should be two pages in length no more (single spaced, 12 point font, one inch margins).
You may use other resources but the primary source is the case attached as well as there is a sample of bullet points uploaded please follow all the structure and format of the sample
jetBlue Case Discussion Questions
- What does it take to make money in this industry?
- What is jetBlue’s strategy?
- What are the tasks that are critical to implementing the strategy?
- What does it take to execute their strategy?
- How did jetBlue leverage technology to create an advantage?
- Is jetBlue a success? If so, why? If not, why not?
- What are jetBlue’s sources of competitive advantage?
- Are these sources sustainable? Imitable?
- What has happened to the majority of low-fare airlines formed since deregulation?
- What lessons in organizational behavior can other airlines learn from jetBlue?
- What was the role of David Neeleman as a founder? What was his influence on the culture