Making sense of children’s drawings Angela Anning and Kathy Ring. This is the book i have to read and answer the questions
1) Who is the author(s) of the work? When was the work published?
2) What are the author’s credentials for writing and publishing this work?
3) When judged against your previous reading and your understanding of the subject, is the information correct? Is the information objective and impartial?
4) Does the author present evidence to support the interpretations made? Or does the source consist mainly of an individual’s opinion?
5) Are the author’s sources clearly and adequately indicated, so that they can be verified? 6) Are the author’s sources current, or are they outdated?
7) Who is the publisher, or what is the sponsoring organization of the work?
8) How would you characterize the work? (ie. Scholarly vs popular)
9) Based on your evaluation, is this source a valid source for research?